20 Minutes to Athletic
Success in Swimming
20 Minutes to Athletic Success in Swimming
...with Dr. Andrew Jacobs
20-minute audio program will teach you how to mentally prepare yourself before
your next swim meet. The swimming performance program includes four sections: deep breathing,
progressive muscle relaxation, confidence building and swimming visualization.
For best results, you can listen to the exercise at night before you go to sleep
to learn how to relax and visualize swimming to your potential. It will also
help if you listen to the program about an hour before you compete.
Andrew Jacobs has been consulting with the Kansas City Blazers since 1983. The
progressive relaxation and visualization techniques he has taught us have helped
my athletes prepare both as a group and individually for competition. This audio
program can enhance your ability to center your energy and focus in order to
reach your peak potential."
Head Coach, Kansas City Blazers
U.S. National Team Coach
Coach of five Olympic Swimmers
You will learn:
Click Here to Order
- How to use your breathing to relax and focus better behind the blocks
before your race, and in between events.
- How to physically relax your muscles before and during your race so
you'll be able to rid yourself of negative tension.
- How to build up your confidence before your next meet and take control
of your feelings and emotions.
- How to think more positively before and during your next race, so you'll
swim while relaxed and confident.
- How to positively visualize yourself swimming your race in order to
start on a positive note.
- How to have a better attitude and be more focused during your next race
so your mind doesn't wander and distract you.